Monday, February 1, 2016

Daisyʻs Mission - Week 6

Hereʻs some pictures that Daisy shared with us on her Pday 1/26/16 - her LAST week at the Mexico MTC.  I am including her comments she sent with the pictures.  Also, her email for this week is below.  We are so grateful for this opportunity for her to serve and are so proud of all of her hard work and efforts.  Enjoy this update from our missionary in Mexico!

we tried to do like the beetles cover thing haha. This is hermana Laub, Tanuvasa, me, and Terry.

Hermana Laub and I during gym time

my district 8A and district 7A took a tour around the entire MTC today. we are the only 2 districts leaving this coming week. we are all so close and its sad that we have to separate
 ≈


 I love my rain boots!

Elder Powell, Hermana Terry, me, and Elder Ayers (half of my district)

Hermana Terry, Tanuvasa, and Laub tried to carry me for the pic, but as you can see...it didnt go to well haha

Elder Feagai (Uncle Ben´s nephew) who left yesterday, I made him a lei. Really going to miss him!

Hermana Mederios came this past week to the Mexico MTC! Its so funny that were both here! Were really good friends! She says to tell all of you Hi

Hermana Tanuvasa and I. Were so excited to go to Oregon on Tuesday!


Email Sent 1/26/16
Subject: Ultimo Semana aki en el CCM (Last Week here in the MTC)

Hey everyone!
This has been a crazy week! Most of the missionaries that reported the same day as me all left this past Monday! One was Elder Micah Feagai, who was with me from day 1. I got crafty and made these ghetto candy lei, but everyone still loved them! I seriously cannot believe that I am leaving the MTC in exactly one week! I love it so much here, especially the people. My district is like my family and even thought I really want to get to Oregon, saying goodbyes are the hardest! My sick companion Hermana Hawkins had a really rough week. We stayed in the hospital for 3 more days and eventually she had to get a pace maker and they immediately sent her home. It was so sad, but I got word from her though that she is seeing doctors everyday so that she can recover and then get back to her mission. She was my favorite companion so far. Even though there were a lot of issues and I was only her companion for a little over a week, I grew to love her so much! Thank you so much for your prayers and help! The days have been going by so fast and I can barely keep track of what day it is. In my district we set a goal to only speak Spanish from 9AM-6PM, and I was so amazed at how much Spanish I actually know. I can usually say what I want to, it may not be in the correct form of grammar, but it´s still so fascinating how much I have learned in just 6.5 weeks here! This past week we got a new batch of missionaries, and I met Hermana Mederios! She knows the Kaaa´s and was my cousin Lindsey´s roommate at BYU! I am so happy that I met her! Anyways this week we have a lot of orientations and testings before we go out to the mission field. I am so excited, but a little nervous. I am so grateful that I have Hermana Tanuvasa who is going to the same mission as I. Overall another amazing week here in Mexico! Thank you so much for all your letters through MissionaryPackageMx! I get so happy when I get all of your letters and pictures! Thank you for all your love! I miss each of you! Hope all is well at home!

Hermana Aiwohi

This is my mission address

Hermana Daisy K H Aiwohi
Oregon Salem Mission
700 Deborah Rd. Ste. 260
Newberg, OR 97132
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment